Cleobury Mortimer Primary School is a safe, healthy, happy and secure learning community. We aim to create a stimulating and challenging high quality learning environment which promotes respect and tolerance so that all members of school community can achieve their full potential. We celebrate the uniqueness of all members of our community.
It is our intention to:
- Build positive partnerships with parents, carers and the local and wider community.
- Provide a curriculum which reflects our high expectations for all pupils and inspire in them the confidence to take responsibility for their own learning.
- Develop firm foundations for life-long learning through our high quality teaching and building learning power in pupils.
- Encourage the acquisition of good basic skills which will form a solid foundation for future learning.
- Celebrate achievement in all areas of life, whether in or out of school.
- Foster independent thinkers who are aware of the environment and their responsibility for its long term sustainability.
- Provide opportunities for learning to be enhanced both indoors and outdoors as well as through meaningful and relevant application of computing and technological skills for the future.
- Offer a range of opportunities for pupils to develop healthy bodies and minds; promoting personal responsibility and respect for the rights of others.
- Demonstrate respect, tolerance and understanding whilst celebrating diversity.